Video Production Insurance for Freelancers

Unsure if you need video / creative media insurance? You’ve come to the right place!
We’ve put together some handy guides to help you get started. 😎

Where do I start with freelancer insurance?

Our industry has its unique challenges. Especially right now. Therefore we want to make sure our freelancers and creative media community has access to the help they need.

Whilst our insurance guides are not a replacement for direct legal advice, they are designed to give you a starting point.

Public Liability Insurance

Public Liability insurance is especially important for creative freelancers and production companies. It is designed to protect you should the worst happen when you are on a shoot, hosting clients in your office and generally conducting business activities “in public”.

We’ve put together a guide to help you get started.

Professional indemnity insurance

Professional Indemnity insurance can also be known as Liability insurance is another essential thing to consider for freelancers.

It covers you in the event you’re accused of impacting a client’s business. For example, a missed deadline affected a client’s product launch.

Equipment Insurance for freelancers

This one sounds nice and easy! As with all insurance products, there are things you need to consider.

Cameras, lenses and lighting-rigs don’t come cheap. We’ve put together a handy guide on what to look for to make sure your covered.

Need A Quote For Your Shoot?

Get a free instant quote from our friends over at Create Insurance. They cover all types of productions whether you need public liability insurance, professional indemnity or equipment insurance.

Use discount code “Create10” to get 10% off!