FreshBooks Discount Code [50% Off] September 2023
Yep, that’s right! Try this FreshBooks discount and get 50% off for 3 Months! 🙌
Use Promo Code:
How To Apply The FreshBooks Discount Code
To apply the FreshBooks discount code you just need to follow these 6 simple steps.
- Click on the link above.
- The discount should show on the subscription page.
- Select a subscription plan and click “Buy Now & Save”.
- Sign up for an account.
- During checkout, you will see the discount has already been automatically applied.
- Continue with your purchase as normal. That’s it!
You’ll get 50% off a Lite, Plus, or Premium Plan for 6 months. Pretty awesome right?!
FreshBooks, one of the biggest names in the invoicing and accounting scene, was created by Mike McDerment after he became frustrated with Word and Excel. Since its inception in 2003, the software has grown to support over 10 million customers.
FreshBooks is a one-stop, cloud-based accounting service that for a relatively small outlay can provide you with an easy-to-use invoicing that ticks most boxes.
Firstly, in terms of features, FreshBooks covers all the basics and has a lot of built-in automation to help save time (check out the FreshBooks discount code link at the top). Here are our favorite features.
- Quickly customize the look of your documents to match your branding. You just upload your logo, then choose a template, a font, and an accent color. You can also customize your payment terms, add a note to your customer, request a deposit, and create a payment schedule.
- Convert estimates and proposals to invoices in two clicks. It’s easy to duplicate and tweak past invoices instead of creating new ones from scratch.
- Mark the time you tracked on a project as billable and add it to an invoice. You can also easily add billable expenses to invoices.
- Email invoices and receive updates when your clients view and pay them.
- Schedule recurring invoices to be sent weekly, monthly, annually, or as frequently as you choose.
- Send automatic payment reminders before or after the due date to encourage customers to be prompt with their invoice payments. You can also set up the software to automatically apply late fees to past-due invoices, as either a percentage or a flat fee.
Secondly, FreshBooks comes with a selection of packages and payment options that should provide a solution for most (pssst make sure you use our FreshBooks discount code!). Here is a quick breakdown of what’s included.
|Unlimited + Customized Invoices||All Lite Features||All Lite Features|
|Unlimited Expense Entries||Unlimited proposals||All Plus Features|
|Accept Credit Card Payments Online||Automated Recurring Invoices||Up to 500 Clients|
|Accept ACH Bank Transfers Online||Double Entry Accounting Reports||Team Members ($10/person)|
|Automated Bank Import||Scheduled Late Fees||Advanced Payments ($20/mo)|
|Unlimited Time Tracking||Automated Late Payment Reminders|
|Unlimited Estimates||Client Retainers|
|Insightful Tax Time Reports||Team Members ($10/person)|
|Custom functionality and workflows with 200+ integrations||Advanced Payments ($20/mo)|
|Team Members ($10/person)|
Start Saving Now With Our Discount Code
In short, with FreshBooks you can spend less time bookkeeping and more time marketing and improving your website. Their ease of use and amazing customer service put both Xero and QuickBooks to shame, making them 100% worth it for your business. 👍
If you’re self-employed, FreshBooks was created for you, giving you an easy way to track income and expenses. All told, they seem like a mighty fine way to do your accounting and are pretty darn cost-effective.
So what are you waiting for? Check them out and also make sure you use our FreshBooks discount code link!