Four-Week Acting for Film (Level 1) is a Full-Time Screen-Acting course for those who wish to develop their performance skills for the medium of film. Gain confidence in front of the camera and build all the skills you need to launch your acting career. This course is suitable for beginners, no previous experience is required.
WHY TAKE THE COURSE
The Four-Week Acting for Film (Level 1) give students the opportunities to take part in numerous filmed exercises and acting workshops with a professional acting coach. Students will learn the core techniques necessary to create a believable performance on screen, including improvisation and subtext in acting.
Four-Week Acting for Film (Level 1) is designed to improve the understanding, knowledge and practice in the following core areas:
- How to analyse a script to get the best from their performance
- The technical skills relevant to film acting
- Practised techniques that will help you achieve an authentic screen performance
- How to project confidence whilst in front of the camera
- On set practices and the relationship of the actor to the crew