Four-Week Filmmaking is a full-time dynamic and immersive course which covers the core screen crafts such as camera operating, editing, directing, producing and screenwriting. The course culminates in the production of a short film that you’ll create in collaboration with your classmates. This course is suitable for beginners, no previous experience is required.
WHY TAKE THE COURSE
Four-Week Filmmaking course gives students the opportunity to work with professional actors to develop a good understanding of the “director-actor” relationship and create an engaging, dynamic performance, explore various screen roles including director, screenwriter, and camera operator as well as learning basic editing skills and workflow using Adobe Premiere.
Four-Week Filmmaking is designed to improve the understanding, knowledge, and practice in the following core areas:
- Storytelling through film
- Interpreting a script and creating a storyboard
- Using the camera to tell a story
- Shooting for the edit and editing using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Managing a crew
- Directing using the professional on-set procedures
- Recording sound and using it to tell a story
- Working with actors