runVT is seeking a Colourist to join our team.
runVT is one of the longest running independent post production facilities in the UK.
Established in 1995, runVT is based in the heart of Noho with currently 2 sites on Newman Street W1.
runVT specialise in providing high end video and audio services for long-form factual entertainment and documentaries, delivering to all major UK broadcasters as well as international networks.
About the Role
Your duties will include:
- Working in a creative and proactive manner to fulfil the client’s and company’s objectives per project
- Working with Directors and Producers to understand and realise their creative vision. Basic Troubleshooting and minor engineering for colour suites.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient knowledge in colour grading with Baselight. Also desirable knowledge in DaVinci
- Resolve and Avid Symphony
- A strong understanding of colour science
- A strong creative understanding and ability to interpret colour science to clients
- Proficient in HD workflows. Desirable knowledge in UHD & HDR workflows
- Experience in both short and long form
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines imposed by clients
- Have a flexible work approach
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Colourist.