Clearhead is an ambitious multi-award-winning video production agency, which next year celebrates its 15th year. We were born out of the belief that brands deserved more. More attention, more creativity, more quality, more value for their money. Our mission, to be the nation’s most successful, creative and loved provider of digital content. So we wanted to create an agency that could offer great content for great people from great people.
Based in the heart of Bedfordshire, our Luton-based studio is a 2,500 sqft, open plan creative oasis located on the second floor of a fully refurbished Hat Factory. Hat House is part of the Hat District’s cultural community of bars, live music, venues and events at the neighboring Hat Factory Arts Centre.
Our Clearhead team is an in-house, multicultural, multidiscipline group of 12 individuals who come together with our shared values to create brave and inspiring content. From producers to directors and editors. Management to finance and motion graphics. We believe in being accountable to our values as we recognise the importance and merit of each of them. They define our attitude, approach and actions and run deeply through the Clearhead team and process. Don’t take our word for it, our clients consistently give us amazing reviews!
About the role:
- You will develop the creative direction, narrative, treatments, and visual guidelines for new client strategies and pitches.
- Sell your ideas with passion: contribute to winning new business for the agency by generating and pitching ideas to prospective clients.
- You will be an excellent presenter and be confident to act as a creative counsel to clients.
- Direct teams of crew members on set to produce video content.
- Brief and manage editors to bring your treatments for short and long-form video content to life all the way through to delivery.
- Be willing to help with additional tasks that help to drive the business forward.
- Have experience in performance marketing across channels.
- Be able to communicate effectively with senior management, with the ability to translate creative strategy into business performance.
- Have an outstanding portfolio to share with your application.
- A hunger for filmmaking, being on set and location bringing ideas to life.
- Positive and optimistic attitude in difficult situations.
- Experience developing strategically grounded, engaging creative.
- Excellent storytelling and presentation skills.
- Impressive organisation skills.
- Passion for people and relationships.
- Motivated and a motivator of others.
- Humility and teamwork.
- Compassionate and considerate.
- Experience working with global brands, generating and executing ideas for advertising campaigns
- Adobe Creative Suite skills (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Confident with key Google Drive software, most importantly Slides and Sheets.
- Experience with reporting software or data visualisation is a plus.
- Looking to commit to a long-term career.
Benefits and Perks:
- Private Healthcare cover with Vitality.
- 22 days holiday + birthday + bank holidays and Christmas.
- Training/management PDR development.
- Quarterly team building days off-site. Such as Alton Towers or white water rafting.
- Team lunches to celebrate birthdays and special occasions.
- Fully stocked drink facilities both hot and cold.
- Access to staff reward program with discounts on a range of brands and retailers.