We’re looking for an energetic Creative Producer to utilize their creative drive, and collaborative approach in our innovative video production team within BBC StoryWorks. Could this be you?
Reporting to the Executive Producer, the Creative Producer’s objective will be to support the Executive Producer and Strategy team across a multitude of projects from pitch to delivery. You’ll attend shoot days to ensure creative excellence, produce excellent video content, and work with the wider team on pitch responses, initial creative development and ideation.
BBC StoryWorks is the branded content studio of BBC Global News. Building on our century-long pedigree as the world’s most trusted storytellers, we work with brands to create beautifully crafted stories that move and inspire curious minds, across platforms and across the globe.
We produce and deliver across a variety of platforms and formats from short form film, video series, podcasts, and digital executions. As the commercial arm of the BBC, we work with brands to create partnerships which connect them with our curious and globally minded audience.
- Manage the end to end production process across a variety of internal and external teams.
- Collaborate with the wider team on pitch responses, initial creative development, and ideation.
- Work creatively with internal and external stakeholders, maintaining excellent relationships.
- Diligence in budgeting and scoping of projects during the discovery phase.
- Multitasking and troubleshooting on more than one project at a time.
- Responsible for ensuring all necessary rights are acquired for the complete delivery of the production(s) and escalating any issues at the earliest stage.
- Contribution towards the build of presentation decks for pitch and production.
- Client facing presentations and pitches.
- Produce excellent video content from development to publication.
The Ideal Candidate
- You’ll be passionate about video production, and will have a keen interest in the media industry.
- It is essential that you can use your initiative with confidence, using judgement to escalate where necessary.
- You’ll have an excellent attention to detail, and are comfortable working to tight targets and deadlines. Your time management skills will be enviable, and you’re able to prioritise conflicting workloads effectively.
- We’re looking for an individual with working knowledge and understanding of compliance and Advertising standards, ideally you’ll have experience working with production management systems and within APA guidelines.
- You’ll have a creative head on your shoulders, and will have proven experience in producing creative campaigns, from idea to delivery. This experience should be gained from a creative agency, production or advertising environment.
- IT proficiency is a must, you will be confident in this area including a range of software packages.
- It would be desirable if you had knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.