Cheat is looking for an experienced Flame Artist to join us in working on a broad range of high end content including advertising and episodic.
- Working in a suite with clients, both creatively and when finishing projects
- Work closely with vfx supervisors and lead artists as well as producers
- Conforming edits including manipulating EDLs, working with offline edits, eye-matching material where necessary
- QC & Mastering requirements including a comprehensive knowledge of broadcast requirements
- Support Producers in bidding for projects
- Provide visually creative and timely solutions to directors.
- Communicates with other VFX staff on the status of work.
- Able to manage time effectively and give accurate assessments of the workload and the time required to complete tasks.
- 2+ years experience on commercials using Flame
- Broad skill set across all areas of Flame, showing strong compositing skills as well as project management, finishing and mastering
- Must be highly organised and have the ability to juggle and prioritise several projects at once in an efficient manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both clients and staff
- Understanding of Clearcast rules for legal type and size, flashing
- Good understanding of VFX post production workflow.
- Understanding of camera formats.
- Ability to interpret feedback and communicate ideas effectively.
- Able to excel as a collaborative team member and support and assist the team.