INTRO is an award-winning creative production company. Our broad client base covers agencies, broadcast, sport and arts, including major brands such as Nike and Channel 4. We have design and post-production teams inhouse so we can provide a complete end-to-end service from concept to delivery
We are looking for an experienced and capable Head of Production to manage and develop the TV and post production side of the business. This is a long-term role, giving someone the opportunity to nurture and grow an already busy production team, working with high profile, creatively exciting clients.
It is a role that combines production, client development and new business. You will be lead producer on a wide range of projects and develop our key client relationships, including Nike, whilst helping to reel in new business and support the workflow across the studio.
Client Relationships and Management
- Building strong relationships with clients and playing a central role in pitches, proposals and tenders
- Ensuring clients are serviced to the highest levels, building strong relationships and developing accounts, seizing growth opportunities.
- Helping to drive New Business and contributing to strategic planning for business growth.
- Contributing to day to day marketing including /social/ promotions/award entries and other new business activities
- Leading on the delivery of CG, animation and post production projects.
- Preparing budgets & supplier negotiations etc
- Managing the flow of work to ensure we are profitable and hit targets.
- Quality control, ensuring client work is of the highest standards of production and improving processes where needed
- Having an awareness of the team’s skillsets and strengths.
- Supporting the development of the juniors.
- Keeping an eye out for new talent.
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of Intro’s culture – collaborative, supportive, upbeat, empowering.
- Engage with and develop a strong rapport with the finance and business team.
- Contribute to the future development of the business.
- A minimum of 10+ years’ experience in a creative agency or post production environment
- Extensive experience in producing high-quality creative content, including post-production
- An in-depth understanding of technical and creative processes
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Exceptionally high standards – meticulous attention to detail
- Great organisational skills, good multi-tasker
- A ‘can-do’ attitude – seeing solutions not problems
- Good business sense and an aptitude for figures
- Team player able to motivate others
- Knowledge of all Microsoft packages – strong Excel skills are essential.
- Confident on Zoom and other video conferencing platforms
Remote working, with some London based days
Salary is dependent upon experience. Please apply with a cover note and CV