We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Over last 25 years Sky Sports has had a major impact on the way Sport is covered across all platforms. We were the first to use pioneering new techniques such as HD, 3D, interactivity, steady-cam and super-slo-mo on TV and are the number 1 destination for sports fans in the UK. We continuously look to expand the quantity, quality, depth and variety of top-class live sport and coverage across all of our platforms. And through our experts and support programmes, we’ve brought a new level of commentary and analysis to enhance understanding and enjoyment of sport.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your Key Responsibilities
– Create basiccontent.
– Work effectively under pressure, react quickly and meet tight deadlines in all live environments.
– Self-shooting, desk-top editing, and digital content publishing.
– Basic replay coordinating.
– Work on all aspects of clips.
– Candidates need passion, stamina, enthusiasm, creativity, and determination. They should be self-motivated and adaptable – and demonstrate strong people skills.
– Strong writing and editorial skills.
– Oustanding relevant cricket knowledge and passion for sports media.
– Ability to work effectively under pressure, react quickly and meet tight deadlines in all live environments.
– Experience of self-shooting, desk-top editing, social media, digital content publishing, and ECR.
– GCSE Level ENglish and Maths
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better