Trinny London is changing the face of makeup. Portable, stackable and perfect for application on the go, the entirely cream-based range uses only the highest quality ingredients and pigments. Every product is formulated for fingertip application, has remarkable staying power, and colours are buildable and blendable. Contained in a clickable T-Pot, each product snaps together in a smart, simple system – the stack.
Trinny London has also developed the unique Match2Me technology to ensure that customers are never misdiagnosed at the beauty counter again. In just five taps, Match2Me finds the makeup that perfectly suits individuals’ unique combinations of skin, hair and eyes. Finding the right makeup shades has never been so easy.
We are looking for a talented Junior Video Editor to join the team. You will be tasked with producing and editing video content for both Trinny London (the brand) and Trinny Woodall (the person). You should be confident in post-production editing.
– Work alongside Trinny and the editorial team to edit digital video for both – Trinny London (the brand) and Trinny Woodall (the person)
– Shoot / set up lighting on location when required
– Complete post-production for projects including grading, sound, encoding in different formats
– Research original images, music, and video content as support material to video shoots
– Perform quality assurance on all video footage
– Accurately archive footage to be easily accessed for usage on the blog and by the editorial
– Solid editing background and proven experience using either Final Cut Pro – and Adobe Premiere Pro
– Experience in applications such as Adobe After Effects, Photoshop etc
– Animation skills desirable but not essential
– Knowledge of video compression and optimisation for web video
– Ability to work well within a fast-paced environment well under pressure with a flexible, creative attitude both within a team and autonomously
– Good understanding of audio capture and sound quality control
– Knowledge of producing video for various devices e.g. iphone, ipad etc, and interest of new developments and innovation in video content
– Experience with shooting original content is essential
– Competitive salary
– Generous holiday allowance
– Matched pension contribution
– Free lunch and snacks all day, every day
– Gym membership contribution
– Fantastic employee discount with a free welcome stack!