We are looking for positive, bright, and competent people who are passionate about the creative industry and have some experience working in a fast-paced production environment.
You’ll support the senior stills post-producer with organizational and administrative duties for all aspects of end-to-end stills post-production across editorial, fashion, beauty, and high-end commercial projects.
The role is full-time based in our London studio. 28 days holiday including bank holidays, as well as a company pension and performance bonus scheme.
About The Role:
- This is a junior entry level position assisting our Senior Stills Post Producer.
- The role would be perfect for a bright and enthusiastic individual seeking to further their career in production within the creative industry.
- You’ll take ownership of the admin procedures and organisational duties whilst simultaneously taking a hands on approach across all aspects of post production within the stills department including working with creatives and delivery of first-class projects.
- Along with internal production teams, you will also work with our clients being the conduit between photographer/director, client, agency and the production team.
- You’ll learn to scope and quote large and complex projects as well as planning workflows and timing schedules and overseeing the project management.
- In addition to the planning and development tasks you’ll attend creative and production planning meetings together with our creatives and clients, you’ll also play a key role in bidding for new projects and the development of production proposals.
- Client relations is key, you will need to manage expectations and keep a team running to schedule despite changing demands.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily admin tasks such as but not limited to diary organisation.
- Sending rounds of work to stakeholders.
- Collating and organising feedback ready for the team.
- Liaising with the creative team.
- Creating and updating work schedules and workflows.
- GMG proofing and keeping inventory.
Competencies / Requirements:
- Driven, competent and organised individual who’s eager to learn and able to stick to processes.
- Genuine interest in photography & good understanding of the fashion, luxury and beauty industries.
- Experience working in a fast paced, client facing production environment.
- Attention to detail and multitasking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial, general business sensitivity, a capacity of both creative and profit-led decision-making.
- Ability to work both in team-oriented and self-directed environments.
- Self-motivation, flexible and proactive.
- Outstanding organisational skills including time management and multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to listen to feedback, especially a negative one with maturity and objectively with a clear head to find a solution.
- Service and collaborative mindset.
- Willing to take responsibility for the outcome of the project and communication within the team.
- Ambitious and strategic.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to push the extra yards to deliver exceptional results.
- Openness to new ways of thinking and working.
- Striving for skills improvement and professional development.
About Studio Private
Studio Private is a creative production company. We specialise in stills and film post, 3D motion, CGI photography and digital art. We represent and collaborate with a new generation of artists to dream up new forms and experiences that shape the future of fashion media. We partner with brands, agencies and media platforms to make and finish innovative campaigns and activations.
At Studio Private we believe that the best work comes from collective creativity: great stories and experiences are made by teams working closely together.
We are committed to fostering a vibrant, imaginative, and inclusive company culture. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe that in order to be as innovative as possible, every team needs a multiplicity of backgrounds, perspectives and identities.