What we’re looking for
We are looking for a brilliant producer to join our studio. This is a great opportunity to make your mark in a dynamic and fast-paced studio environment.
The successful individual will be passionate about being part of a team making great work. They will possess exceptional teamwork skills and strong production experience making high quality work. They must have the ability to own multiple projects, manage budgets and timelines to ensure that all content is delivered to a high standard.
The Producer will work closely with the Production and Creative teams to budget, scope, project manage and guide creative content from briefing through to delivery. We need a Producer who can work closely with our partners to understand their needs, to interpret and drill down into creative briefs in order to produce content that exceeds client expectations.
- You have experience in a production agency environment
- You will be passionate about being part of a team making great work.
- You will have experience leading projects and handling all aspects of internal and external communication.
- Play an active role in creative development – bringing ideas references and talent suggestions to the table and troubleshooting ideas with the creative team.
- Hold excellent project management and budgeting skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal, written, and numerical.
- You’re able to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re a strongly collaborative individual that is able to bring solutions and understand how to get the best from our partners and internal teams.
- You have experience of producing and managing budgets for a range of production output including (but not limited to) advertising, branded content, brand projects and documentaries.
- You have a genuine interest in storytelling, content and the intersection between brands and entertainment.
This role will be a mix of remote and at our studio in Bloomsbury.
This is a full-time role; our office hours are Monday-Friday / 9am-6pm (with flexi-time available).
- Enhanced Holiday: Everyone at JustSo gets 25 days holiday as standard, not including bank holidays. Plus an extra holiday day per year of service (up to 5 years service).
- Birthdays: Whilst at JustSo you will never have to work on your birthday, this doesn’t alter your standard allowance.
- Christmas & New Year: The office closes over Christmas & New Year, this doesn’t alter your standard allowance.
- Summer Fridays: During the Summer holidays JustSo finishes up at 3pm on Fridays, this is usually for around 6 weeks.
- Flexi-time: JustSo operates flexible working hours starting between 8-10am.
- Lifeworks: Everyone at JustSo has access to up to 6 face to face counselling sessions through Lifeworks.
- Travel loans: JustSo can get you a season travel card that you can repay monthly to the company.
- Bike to work: JustSo can get you a tax free bicycle that you can repay monthly to the company.
- Socials: We have a number of social events at JustSo; Regular team drinks, Weekly breakfasts, Summer and Christmas parties, Fishbowl Fridays (Monthly lunch outings), Payday Picnics (Monthly picnic lunches).