Following on from the success of Prehistoric Planet, the NHU is embarking on a spectacular CGI-based super landmark.
We are looking for several experienced production co-ordinators to join this exciting series from January 2023.
Candidates must have experience of setting up foreign filming, be confident at negotiating rates raising contracts and managing budgets.
We would be interested to hear from anyone who has previous landmark experience and/or experience of organising complex foreign shoots including aerial and water based filming. Experience of filming for VFX would be an advantage but is not essential.
- You will report to the Production Manager and work closely with the Junior Production Manager to provide logistical and financial support to the production team.
- Responsible for managing an episode filming budget with support from the JPM and PM.
- Manage all logistical aspects of UK and foreign shoots for one episode, working across episodes if required.
- Work in close partnership with the editorial team to deliver outstanding, distinctive natural history content, ensuring delivery on schedule, within budget and within operational constraints.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have held a Production Coordinator role for at least a year within TV Broadcast.
- Confident negotiator
- Extensive experience of setting up foreign filming.
- PMI experience desirable
- Experience of setting up VFX shoots an advantage but not essential
- Confident managing budgets and cost reporting.
- Up to date Health and Safety knowledge including experience of high risk filming
- Copyright and archive experience.
- Good working knowledge of end-to-end multi-platform production with an understanding of the technology used.