We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Over last 25 years Sky Sports has had a major impact on the way Sport is covered across all platforms. We were the first to use pioneering new techniques such as HD, 3D, interactivity, steady-cam and super-slo-mo on TV and are the number 1 destination for sports fans in the UK. We continuously look to expand the quantity, quality, depth and variety of top-class live sport and coverage across all of our platforms. And through our experts and support programmes, we’ve brought a new level of commentary and analysis to enhance understanding and enjoyment of sport.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
- Work integrally within Sky Sports’ production team to deliver smooth, planned & efficient processes that support best in class content creation across all platforms. This will include planning, bookings, accreditation and budgeting
- Manage the bookings of facilities, locations and staff for content production using demand & supply planning tools, including rotas for content teams and facilities schedules including edit & ENG requirements
- Source and book all travel, accommodation & visas for personnel including flights, hotels and ground transportation. Work with Travel & Resource department to secure challenging or specialist travel
- Planning & some onsite delivery of content productions, including studios & outside broadcasts as main point of contact for Sky
- Produce & distribute documentation including content event/fixture lists
- Line feed, DART recordings & MAM ID requests for all content production
- Raising contracts, processing invoices, expenses and ensuring suppliers and freelancers are paid on time
- Assist in the booking of talent as requested by Producers and Heads of Sport
- Demonstrating enthusiasm & initiative, the ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently under pressure, consistently delivering accurate results quickly. You should be able to prioritise to ensure deadlines are met in efficient and proactive ways.
- You should thrive in a constantly changing environment, demonstrating a real desire & aptitude in being able to drive change & continuous improvement. You should have excellent interpersonal & influencing skills to build strong relationships within your team & across departments.
- Outstanding attention to detail & IT awareness are essential, and a passion for Sport is recommended.
- Training across H&S and safe planning of productions will be provided.
- Expected working pattern – 40 hours over 5 days including some weekends and bank holidays either at Osterley, on site or at home.
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.