APPLICANTS MUST HAVE RESIDENCY IN AN EEA COUNTRY. UK RESIDENCY IS AN ADVANTAGE ALTHOUGH VISA SPONSORSHIP WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Surfing Giant Europe is looking for an experienced Rigging Artist to join our talented team to work on a high-profile Disney Junior Series, “Hey A.J”, which will be appearing on the Disney Jr. Channel and Disney+.
The successful Rigging Artist candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working on high profile animated series in a similar role for a minimum of 3 years.
- Proficiency in Toon Boom Harmony software.
- To build and test character rigs for the approval by the Rigging Supervisor.
- Being confident by using advanced rigging features such as envelope deformers and master controllers.
- To build and test characters and props rigs for the approval by the Rigging Supervisor.
- Be organised and have high attention to detail.
- To create prop rigs where required.
- To complete retakes as instructed by the rigging Supervisor and Animation Directors.
- Have excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail.
- Reports to the Rigging Supervisor.