European Tour Productions is looking for a Senior Producer to work across its award-winning Original & Branded Content.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, creative, and organised, as well as a leader of people. They will have a background in Original and/or Branded content. Based in Stockley Park, Uxbridge, the Senior Producer will manage a team of Producers and Assistant Producers, running the production process from end-to-end. This role reports to Creative Director, Original & Branded Content, ETP.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Development and Editorial
- Leading and inspiring a team of Producers and Assistant Producers; encouraging innovation, safe-guarding the positive culture, and furthering the departments reputation as industry leaders.
- Utilise knowledge of current and future broadcast and social media trends and patterns (Industry best practice) and experiment with new trends.
- Development and integration of new content strands and innovative bespoke content pieces across ETP Original & Branded Content.
- Working with Original & Branded Content Producers and Assistant Producers responsible for new content ideas, decks, pitches, creation, delivery and syndication of Original & Branded content.
- Run the end-to-end creative process from script to delivery.
- Overseeing all shoots, making sure Producers are managing the crews and outputs effectively.
- Leading daily team meetings and ensuring that Producers and Assistant Producers have the support and direction they need.
- To propose treatments in response to creative concepts / briefs and oversee the creative execution of the content.
- Ensure the timely development and execution of multiple content deliverables, and ensure all creative work meets brand guidelines and expectations.
- Work with ETP and ETG colleagues to oversee the syndication/distribution of all Original & Branded content – across new and existing media channels.
- Managing Ryder Cup Europe non-live content requirements including bespoke content rollouts throughout each Ryder Cup cycle, where relevant.
- Work with Original & Branded Creative Director to maintain client satisfaction, working particularly closely with ETG Head of Content and Original & Branded Senior Manager.
- Branded Content – oversee the management of key relationships – creation of bespoke Tour Partner content plans, content delivery and client satisfaction (Tour and third party).
Schedule and Budgeting
- Running the day-to-day staffing schedule, ensuring all current and future projects are accounted for through relevant and efficient staffing provision.
- Working with the production manager ensure that projects are delivered in a timely way and on budget. Ensuring that forecasts of expenditure are accurate.
- Running high-impact projects and productions (end-to-end) when scheduling requires it.
- Establishing key KPIs in Original & Branded content. Ensure ROI where relevant on investment through monitoring, measuring, evaluating and optimising all non-live content output across internal (ET) and external channels.
- Management of Original & Branded content schedule around DPWT tournaments and ad hoc shoots (including internal and freelance staff).
Post Production and Delivery
- Ensure the supervision of editing and post production schedules in conjunction with the Production Manager.
- Ensure delivery is on time as agreed with the client.
- Actively work with technical teams and experts to continually improve production workflows in line with industry best practice.
- Manage a team of Original & Branded producers and assistant Producers to ensure deadlines are met and quality of content & reporting is upheld.
- Delivering and overseeing all productions from conception through to delivery, managing schedules from start to finish and making sure that all productions run smoothly.
- Create and uphold Production schedules through daily and weekly planning and Production meetings.
- Alongside the Creative Director, Production Management team, help to oversee the ETP Original content budget
- Responsibility for budget management across all Original & Branded content projects.
- Work with the media management team to ensure all Original & Branded Content is archived robustly and appropriately, making sure all house-keeping is up to speed via the relevant production team.
- Regularly discuss the progress of production with the Creative Director, Head of ETP Golf Production and Head of Production as well as other key members of IMG Senior Management team such as the MD and Director of Production.
- Working closely with the Production Management Team to streamline workflows and processes, ensuring that the team delivers on client expectations, targets and KPI’s.
- Management of ETP and freelance staff
- Takes responsibility for establishing creative excellence in everything the ETP Original & Branded Content does including, but not limited to, fostering a culture of innovation.
- Working collaboratively with other senior team members, the Creative Director, Head of Golf and Head of Production to oversee all staffing issues
- Ensure that the ETP Original & Branded team attracts, recruits and retains the best talent to deliver world class content.
- Develops and sustains a culture across the department that ensures production staff work together to achieve common goals.
- To deliver and ensure best practice in motivating and appraising direct reports.
- Ensuring direct reports are regularly appraised and training needs are facilitated in order to respond to changes in editorial and technical workflows.
You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.Unusual Challenges or Circumstances e.g. shift(s)/ unsocial hours/ travel etc.
Unusual Challenges or Circumstances
- Required to respond to the needs of the European Tour Group calendar and ETG Partner content plans
- Weekend working + some regional and overseas travel when required.
Key Results Areas
- Efficient Management of Original & Branded & Content team.
- Meeting budgets, stakeholder (European Tour Group & ETG Partners) satisfaction
- Delivering continued creative excellence that is recognized by the industry and ETG members
- Attracting and retaining the very best creative talent to support ETP
- Constantly developing and energizing the creative offering to the European Tour Group and licensees
- Providing regular creative updates to the European Tour Group
- This is a permanent position.
- Working hours are an average of 40 hours per week.
- Occasional travel and weekend work may be required.
- Free onsite parking at the office in Stockley Park.
European Tour Productions
European Tour Productions produce and distribute golf coverage of the DP World Tour, The Challenge Tour, The Ryder Cup and The Open. In this capacity, ETP has produced the live coverage for hundreds of events around the world and not just in Europe. We travel to events in the middle east, Asia and Africa and have produced the last twelve Ryder Cups and The Open since 2016. In 2021, and despite COVID restrictions we delivered over 850 hours of live world feed golf coverage. Our award winning original and branded content is expanding, and we also produce a broad range of content for social media channels and The European Tour website.
Diversity Statement for IMG
IMG unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we harness the entirety of our company and lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. It means that we engage in anti-racism and allyship the way we do anything. Fiercely and Fearlessly. As a global company that drives culture, we endeavour to reflect the world’s diverse voices both internally and externally to ensure success in our mission.
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.