We are looking for a Senior Producer to join our production studio, Kode Media, starting ASAP.
We are a multi-award-winning production studio, founded by five friends with a simple mission – to put our stamp on the industry as a new generation creative company. With our roster of directors, we obsessively and lovingly work across advertising, music, creative and tech.
We’re looking for a Senior Producer to work on multiple projects, across TV and branded content. The chosen candidate would be working on campaigns with agencies and direct to client.
The Role will Entail:
- Producing commercial and branded content
- Bidding jobs
- Regular communication with our roster of directors, including working with them on treatments, ensuring they’re suitable and doable on budget.
- Communicating with clients both during bidding and production.
- Reporting to Kode EPs
- Working with both the in-house team and external crew
- Ensuring external producers follow Kode’s protocols including job confirmations, paperwork and payment terms.
- Quality Control
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Experience bidding and producing a range of commercial and branded content jobs
- Experience working with agencies and clients
- Experience production jobs all the way to delivery, including edit and post
- An excellent understanding of Pre-Production > Production > Post Production
- Experience using typical production paperwork templates
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Google Drive
- Good Organisation Skills
- Keen Eye for Detail
- The ability to work across numerous projects simultaneously
- A can-do attitude
- Good communication skills – ability to communicate professionally and confidently to clients, staff, crew, directors and suppliers.
Please email cover letters, CVs and links to recent work. We’re looking to hold interviews ASAP.