We are nDreams, one of the world’s leading developers and publishers focused on VR games.
Combining innovation with excellence, we are the team behind award winning game Phantom: Covert Ops and Fracked. Our AAA experience and sensibilities, alongside bespoke VR technologies, give us the skillset, processes and creativity to deliver innovative, high production games for all VR platforms. We’ve got several exciting projects planned for the year and beyond – we can’t wait to show you more…
Our projects continue to push forward the boundaries of VR and we’re looking for talented people to help us turn them into a reality. Our talented studio now has over 100 people and has been assembled from world-leading games developers and publishers.
Here at nDreams we are looking for a Senior Producer to join us on our path of creating truly immersive VR experiences. As the Senior Producer you are the facilitator. You are responsible for proactively coordinating the development teams within studio by owning the day-to-day relationship with team members to ensure all needs, requirements and expectations are met while also planning to manage risk. You will also coordinate and prioritise the day-to-day activities of cross-discipline staff (Art, Code, Design, Audio, QA, etc.) at every stage of a title(s) development.
- Manage the design, development and release process across multiple projects.
- Develop, track and communicate to multiple teams schedules, roadmaps, sprint backlogs, task lists etc. to ensure that the product is on track and on budget for delivery.
- Communicate with any external service providers deemed necessary to aid the development of nDreams titles.
- Proactively identify, report and take ownership of unblocking any day-to-day issues to keep production efficient and operational whilst fulfilling expectations and requirements.
- Lead development teams to establish and maintain realistic project scope and ensuring that they do not suffer from ‘feature-creep’.
- Support the Game Director in communicating task priorities and assist team members in understanding how current tasks and activities contribute to the overall development and vision.
- Track budget throughout the development of the game to ensure that titles come in on budget and achieve the high quality standards required by nDreams.
- Perform and refine best-practice project management techniques to ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of development milestones.
- Continually monitor development teams’ and projects’ current and future health and status; conduct on-going risk analysis and provide mitigation solutions to all stakeholders.
- Lead all necessary Scrum ceremonies whilst finding ways to improve and learn.
- Drive continuous improvement of process methodologies to support sustainable working practices, timely delivery, communication and team health, whilst staying on top of every detail.
- Ensure that project status is visible to the VP of Development and senior management, providing weekly updates to stakeholders at all levels and taking full accountability for project delivery status.
- Assist Development Manager and VP of Development with creation and maintenance of a strategic capacity roadmap for the studio.
- Mentor and coach other members of the team in agile practices.
- Experience producing games on other platforms including some combination of console, online and social games from concept through first release and ongoing product updates.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, including the details of production such as design, asset and build pipeline, schedules, budget, quality assurance.
- Must have successfully developed and managed people, resources and schedules
- Be highly organised, experienced in running multiple projects and delivering to tight deadlines.
- Strong track-record of managing teams with the successful production of impactful customer-facing games.
- Have a can-do attitude, a person that is a doer and not afraid to ‘muck in’.
- Abundance of an engaging leadership.
- Engaging and convincing personality with excellent communication skills.
Our growing studio shares a passion for innovation, collaboration and defining the future of VR. We encourage an open, creative and diverse culture and empower people to explore their ideas and put their own stamp on projects. With humble beginnings of our own, we combine big projects and opportunities with a personal, caring touch. We’re proud of our culture – come and see why!
We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, share options, 20 days holiday (increasing yearly to a maximum of 25 days), two duvet days, a day off to celebrate your birthday and various monthly socials (including Breakfast Bap Days and Free Drink Friday)! Our newly refurbished open plan office has some great facilities with a cycle station, showers and more all on site.
The role is based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, but with a unique Flex+ policy which incorporates options for flexible, hybrid working from home and studio. The studio is within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford.
Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience.