PMA is a creative marketing agency and full-service production company that works with the world’s biggest movie studios and entertainment brands.
We provide engaging and exciting content for the world of film and TV publicity, and are looking for a talented and enthusiastic technical coordinator to join our London-based team.
The right candidate will be a tech-savvy all-rounder, with a background in film and TV production, ideally from a live environment. You will have a strong understanding of the production workflow, from pre-production through to final delivery. A love for tech-based troubleshooting and new technologies is a must, as well as a keen eye for detail and a friendly, client facing manner.
The responsibilities below are not exhaustive and should be seen as a starting point. The right candidate will be given the opportunity to expand their role and take on more responsibility as their understanding of the business grows.
- Data wrangling, ingesting, logging and archiving of rushes
– Managing media stock and drives
– Maintaining equipment, and prepping kit for shoots
– Technical support on-site at shoots
– Transcoding and overseeing delivery of shoot footage
– Research into improving workflows and staying up to date with production and technical trends
– Technical camera knowledge such as ISO, aperture, focal lengths, audio recording, codecs
– Highly proficient with video conferencing software & cloud sharing services – especially Zoom & Dropbox
– Familiar with post production workflows
– Understanding of signal routing & pathways
– Experience with data wrangling, media distribution, labelling & backing up data on multi-camera shoots
– Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
– Proven live event experience
– Experience with creative cloud – especially Premiere Pro & Media Encoder
– Able to take direction positively and work well within a team environment.
– Great communicator with the ability to problem solve and think clearly under pressure
– Comfortable advising clients on video processes and techniques
– Mainly based in our Shoreditch office and on location, with flexibility to work from home when needed
– Familiar with live stream production software such as OBS, Vmix etc.
– Experience overseeing or working with a team of editors or freelancers
– Advanced knowledge of macOS and Windows
– Proficient at Microsoft Office/G Suite applications and the ability to quickly learn and use other software programs
– Experience with the Sony camera line, in particular the Sony FS7, FX6 and FX9
– Proactive, team oriented, adaptable
– Good ambassador for the company when client facing
– Ability to develop relationships with team members at all levels
– Enthusiasm to get involved in all aspects of production
– Warm, open and friendly
– Ability to take the initiative and work independently
– A creative eye to provide ideas that can further the quality of our content
Pending a 3 month probation period, all employees are able to benefit from private health insurance, company pension and a mobile phone contract.
Competitive salary based on experience
Application Deadline – Sunday 7th August 2022
Please submit CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject header ‘Technical Coordinator Role.’ Please note candidates who do not submit a cover letter will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on new jobs!
Sign up for our mailing list and get job updates in your inbox.