LipSync is looking for a VFX Supervisor for a range of upcoming projects.
Our VFX Supervisors are key staff, inspiring artist and production teams internally and representing the company externally working to help their creative needs come to life, on time and on budget.
- VFX Supervision of film/tv projects
- Working with Bidding Producers to break down scripts
- Regular on-set supervision at studios and locations across the UK and Europe
- Partner with show producers to efficiently run shows at all levels.
- Budget/profitability responsibility on shows
- Working with Systems and Pipeline to identify areas for technical improvement
- Maintain communications between the Director and the production team
- Identify additional tools necessary for productions
- Building client relationships from bidding thru to finals and beyond
- Leading review sessions
- Providing advice for artists creatively and mentoring them personally in their career
- Extensive experience in visual effects for film and high-end broadcast, including recent supervision experience both studio-based and on location.
- Credited experience as VFX Supervisor for at least 2 years.
- Industry contacts and relationships in the UK film industry.
- Working knowledge of the latest 2D/3D software (Maya, Nuke, Houdini etc.)
- A solid knowledge of VFX/CG shot production and its iteration process.
- Great client support skills
- Experience with recruitment, training and supervision of artists
- Demonstrated excellent leadership skills across all levels on a technical and creative basis
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to remain calm and confident under pressure
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Willing to travel to filming locations across the UK and Europe as and when required