A fantastic opportunity to join this uber-cool agency who are big on sport. You will work collaboratively amongst a passionate team of diverse and multi-talented creatives, designers, animators, producers and editors in order to create and facilitate impactful, storytelling content.
Working as an Editor, you will dive into the deep end and help create dynamic video content at speed across the digital and social channels. And to throw a googly in there, you’ll push your skills even further by managing multiple long and short form creative projects simultaneously. If you have a willingness to learn and grow within the role, then start the race by submitting your CV and portfolio of work.
- Working efficiently to edit high-quality content that delivers against client and internal expectations.
- The ability to brainstorm, conceptualise and execute video content across digital and social platforms. While strictly following the project, delivery and folder structures in place to ensure easy accessibility to other members of the team.
- Carving a narrative from the assets provided, including shot rushes and archive footage.
- Proactively communicating with the wider post-production team both internally and externally to ensure projects are managed efficiently.
- 3 + years’ experience within a digital/social based editing role.
- Proven extensive knowledge of Adobe CC Suite essentially Premiere Pro.
- Experience working across all outputs including; short form edits, longer form documentaries, and dynamic digital and social content.
- A passion or keen interest in sport would accelerate the impact of this role.
- Benefits including life assurance, healthcare cashback scheme, private medical insurance and income protection
- Hybrid working