View our latest videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkMvo8YfZFdS7k7mnZB3iMw?view_as=subscriber
Sauce is revolutionising the way brands produce video content with a unique cloud-based collaborative platform that enables them to easily create content with their teams, ambassadors and community. In a mobile first world, we’re empowering brands to tell authentic stories in a fast and effective way, simply with the smartphones in their pockets.
Within 6 months of launch, we’ve taken on blue chip clients like Honda, Cadbury and Reebok who use our technology and our video production teams to create awesome video content. With a stellar product and proven sales track record, we’re looking for a ambitious and energised video editor to join our journey to infinity and beyond!
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast growing technology startup in Shoreditch that’s truly shaking up the video industry.
Check out the latest videos we’ve produced here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyOpLGSRNdm2m-C5SqEcHACpmawluzOZN
The ideal candidate will be highly driven, want to learn, and most of all be passionate about our mission to disrupt the video industry.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
– Producing high quality video content
– Video editing – including animation, special effects, beat matching
– Understanding briefs, developing ideas, storyboards and scripts
– Adding graphics, animations and effects to videos
– Colour correcting, grading and colouring
– Taking client footage and transforming it into incredible video
– Filming promotional videos, events, sports, interviews
– Researching the latest trends and technology in the video industry
– Working with our tech team to develop our video technology products
– 1-3 years experience in video editing
– Taking or completed a relevant degree / course in video production, digital media etc
– Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects. Also good knowledge of Illustrator and InDesign
– Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines on a variety of projects
– Impeccable eye for design and visualisation
– Meticulous attention to detail
– Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
– Keen learner, we want you to absorb everything!
– Interest in video technology, social media and marketing
– Happy to work weekends during busy periods
– Work on exciting video projects with global brands
– Be part of a rapidly growing startup in Shoreditch
– Gain experience working with the tech, marketing and production teams
– Friday beers (or soft drinks) are on us!
Start date: ASAP
Location: Shoreditch, London
We’re looking for someone who wants is passionate about video, super motivated and is a team player.
Send us your CV, cover letter including your aspirations in the video industry and a link to your portfolio.
No agencies please. Please do not contact us by email or phone – direct applicants only.