We currently have a vacancy for a Digital Videographer to join McLaren Marketing’s award-winning Digital & Social Media Team. The purpose of this role is to create the day-to-day output of video content across McLaren’s digital and social media channels, supporting the organisation’s brand, partner and communications objectives.
This role will entail unsocial working hours which may include evenings and weekends and travel will be required to attend off-site events, Grand Prix races and testing.
Working closely with the Senior Manager, Social & Digital Communications, create and deliver engaging social media focussed video content targeted with engaging McLaren’s global fanbase and driving partner brand exposure. This includes everyday content activity and tent-pole social media campaigns.
- Produce and edit creative and innovative video content in a range of formats and across a breadth of digital and social media channels.
- Define and establish a distinct house-style for video content in accordance with the overarching brand and digital strategy, objectives and tone of voice.
- Monitor and report on new and emerging video trends across existing and emerging social channels.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Established videography experience, specialising in social media and mobile-first content.
- Proven track record of successful, results-driven video content.
- Experience of delivering high quality video content to tight deadlines and in high pressure situations.
- Understanding of the broader digital landscape and the role that video content plays for brands. This includes a comprehensive understanding of the role that video content plays in engaging sports fans, evidencing an understanding of sports fans’ passion and key drivers.
- Video editing software skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to engage multiple internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Awareness of platform best practice.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment; must be a team player.
- Diligent work ethic; flexible weekend/evening schedules will be required and travel.
- Taking it personally – demonstrating the drive and ambition to grow McLaren’s social media and digital video output on industry-leading channels.
All employees must ensure compliance with the Company Health and Safety Policy, and all relevant other statutory Health and Safety legislation.
This job description may not detail some less major duties allocated to the post holder, nor cover duties of a similar nature, commensurate with the role, which may from time to time be reasonably required by the relevant manager.