- Receiving a brief, outline of footage and/or a shot list
- Video & capture all content required so knowledge of how to operate all equipment & DSLRs
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronising and storing them into files on the computer
- Creating a ‘rough cut’ (or assembly edit) of the programme/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages;
- Suggesting or selecting music. Overseeing the quality and progress of audio
- Ensuring all video equipment is kept safe & regularly maintained
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Amend final designs to client’s comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Creating storyboards that depict the script and narrative
- Create animated motion flyers for social media
- Using technical software packages, such as Flash, 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Softimage and Cinema 4D
- Recording dialogue and working with editors to composite the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics) in order to produce the finished piece
- Working to production deadlines and meeting clients’ commercial requirements
Our Videographer, Editor & Animator will be responsible for assembling recorded raw material into a finished product that’s suitable for broadcasting & online content. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, animation, graphics and special effects.
This is a key role in the post-production process and your skills can determine the quality and delivery of the final product. You’ll usually work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager for guidance to achieve the desired end result.
You will also work across teams to scope, develop and deliver selected web development projects.
********* PLEASE INCLUDE A SHOWREEL WITH THIS APPLICATION ********************
You will need to show:
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind
- Advanced Animation skills
- Creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing
- The ability to use own initiative, listen to others and to work well as part of a team
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication
- Organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Flash, 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Softimage and Cinema 4D etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- PC & Mac literate