Shutterstock Promo & Discount Code
10% Off at Shutterstock
Use Discount Code: ‘FVC10‘
Shutterstock has one of the world’s largest royalty-free image collections, hosting over 285 million images with more than 200,000 added every day.
Founded in 2003 by programmer and photographer Jon Oringer, Shutterstock has acquired a handful of other stock video companies.
Starting with Bigstock in 2009 and PremiumBeat in 2015, the company had over 100,000 contributors as of March 2016, with an active customer base of 1.4 million people in 150 countries.
Subsequently, you can find 15 million stock video clips, 2 million of which are in stunning 4K, as well as high-quality music tracks of every mood and genre.
- 15 million+ video clips (HD and 4K)
- Shutterstock footage is of the highest quality
- Royalty-free images (photos, vectors, illustrations, icons), video, and music
- Innovative search tools like Shutterstock Showcase help you find what you need, fast
- Enhanced licenses available with a limited selection of editorial licensed images
- Standard license has many advantages over other stock video sites
Shutterstock offers simple package or single file pricing which makes it ideal if you want multiple clips or just one.
The packages start at 5 video clips for £219 which means you’re getting them at £43.80 each which is an amazing deal – especially if you use our discount code link above!
Shutterstock makes it easy by offering a standard licence on all footage. However, like with royalty-free music, understanding what types of usage are permitted is important before making your purchase.
Standard permissions include:
- Web Use – Footage can be used on social media websites, mobile apps and on sites such as YouTube or Vimeo. It can even be used in content that will be digitally downloaded. The audience size limit for this type of web use is up to 500,000.
- Live Performances – The footage can also be used at live performances such as musicals, corporate presentations, concerts and musicals with an audience size limit of 500,000.
- On Websites – Videos that are embedded on actual web pages have no audience limit restrictions.
Who can use Shutterstock?
The site has a wide audience of creative freelancers. These include bloggers, advertising and marketing agencies, media and corporate organizations, filmmakers, editors, and production houses.
In short, anybody in need of the best royalty-free content. So what are you waiting for? Checkout Shutterstock and download some awesome royalty-free footage. Make sure you follow our promo code link above to get 10% off!