- Sony A7R2
- Adobe Creative Suite
My name is Anton and I'm a creative producer / project manager with over 7 years experience in some of London's top digital marketing and media production companies.
In my most recent role I worked as a producer for a company that specialises in iconic immersive installations. I was involved in all stages of the production process including helping with six figure budgets, contracts, scripting, storyboarding, animatics, studio shoots and post production.
Last year I pitched, produced and filmed projects in different industries from automotive (Tesla Motors), fashion (Zara) to travel (Malaysia Tourism).
International Business Academy
- 01/08/2008 - 01/08/2009 BA (Hons) Business & Economics 1st
Enrolled in a Global Leaders programme with IBA (Denmark), Katholieke Hogeschool (Belgium) and Coventry University (UK).
Business Management Strategy
- 01/08/2009 - 11/11/2011 BA (Hons) Marketing & Psychology 2:1
Modern Web Design & Building Consumer Trust Online
- 01/04/2019 - Present Creative Producer
Involved from the beginning of production of a large scale visual project that included holograms, projection mapping, animation and green screen shoots. The final piece required physical installation in a new building so ongoing technical and production support was provided throughout. As a creative producer I worked as part of a hungry team, helping with scripting, storyboarding, animatics, shoots and post production. Multiple studios were involved in the making of this project so I had to deal with technical production queries from the client and global stakeholders.
• Gained experience producing a complex, long running visual project with an 8 figure global reach
• Proactively moved the project forward through the production process that included script rewrites, casting
sessions, studio shoots, VR virtualisation and digital animation/storyboarding
• Worked with 7 figure budgets, multiple production workflows and systems such as Notion and Wrike
• Nurtured internal and external relationships with clients, studio and global collaborators
• Calm and collected under pressure while delivering work of the highest possible standard
- 01/01/2017 - 01/04/2019 Creative Producer
Produced and directed multiple photography and video projects for global brands such as Tesla Motors, Red Bull, Topman, Malaysia Tourism and others. I put together production briefs, budgets, moodboards, secured filming / drone permits, scouted locations and managed freelance camera operators / editors to ensure a high standard of work.
In addition I have extensive experience operating a camera, managing crews, working to tight deadlines, reporting to senior stakeholders, pitching for new business work and representing the company at industry events.
• Produced content for digital distribution, regularly receiving 6 figure view-counts and high engagement
• Responsible for day to day running of DVSN websites, emails, design updates and inbound business inquiries
• Adopted a ‘mobile and content first’ approach which increased site traffic by 30% YoY
• Invited to speak at conferences such as Interlaced FashTech, ASOS Marketplace and xBlockchain
• Working across the team to create automated reports and provide digital consultancy services to our clients
- 01/10/2015 - 01/01/2017 Digital Manager
I worked as a Digital Manager in a fashion agency Unsigned GRP. I was responsible for delivering digital services to our clients including campaign strategy, search marketing, market research, influencer collaborations, reporting and consulting for apps and websites. Clients: TBSeen, Helena Christensen, Meitu, Puma, New Look
• Audience research and app store optimisation prior to UK launch. Over 2 million app downloads in first month
• Looking after the newly launched Unsigned website, social media and emails to industry insiders
• Collaborating with photographers, models and magazines to create engaging digital content
• Represent the company at industry shows and public speaking events such as LFW, LCM and FashTech