- Canon 550D (Various Lenses)
- GoPro Hero 4 Black + Accessories and gear
- Rode Videomic Pro, Rode Video Micro, Rode Video Mic Me
- Steadicam Stabilizing system
- Small Jib
- Voiceover Condenser Microphone
- High graphical editing PC and station
The University of Wolverhampton
- September 2012 - May 2015 BA (Hons) Degree in Video and Film Production
CBS UK Productions Limited
- September 2016 - December 2016 Editorial Trainee
I was hired to work as the Editorial Trainee during production of the feature film “American Assassin” from September to the end of December 2016. During this time I was working under the main editor Conrad Buff, and was given the tasks of editing sound design for some of the scenes along with handling the metadata for daily clips and making sure that the marked up scripts and continuity reports were filed correctly for the editors.
I also worked as the Visual Effects PA for the last three weeks of the production. During this period I was helping with the organisation of files and documents in relation to the visual effects work, as well as assisting with the organisation of transport for hard drives and paperwork between production locations and post production houses.