- Canon 6D
- x7 Canon Batteries
- x3 32GB SD Cards
- Samyang Cine 24mm Prime Lens
- Samyang 35mm Prime Lens
- Canon 50mm USM Prime Lens
- Manfrotto Tripod + Fluid Head
- HD Glidecam 1000 (Perfect size for my camera and lens)
- 4x YN600 LED lights
- x8 15Hr Batteries
- x3 Chargers
- Variety of gels (CTB, CTO, Turquoise, Straw, Scarlet, Steel Blue)
- Full Adobe CC Suite (Very well practiced with Premier and After Effects)
- Microsoft Office
- Apple iWork
- iMac 27″ Custom design, 1TB internal SSD, 16GB ram, Graphics Card
- Bootcamp compatible with Windows 10
University for the Creative Arts Farnham
- 16th September 2013 - 13th May 2016 1st Class in Bachelor of the Arts Honours - Film Production
Three year course for film production in UCA’s Farnham branch. In the final year I specialised in cinematography and visual effects (award winning).
"Lauri Manytvaaran Tuheet Ripset" - Aamu
- June 2016 - June 2016 Spark / valoharjotelia
Aamu is a Finnish production company based in Helsinki. I worked with the crew of feature film “Lauri Manytvaaran Tuheet Ripset” during their shooting in the city Helsinki, before production moved to Turku. Directed by Hannaleena Haru.
"Armi Elää!" - Bufo
- June 2014 - July 2014 Second Assistant Camera / videoassistenti harjotelia
Bufo is a Finnish production company based in Helsinki. I was the clapper loader on the feature film “Armi Elää!”, directed by Jörn Donner.
"Säälistäjat" - Independant
- July 2014 - July 2014 Spark / valoharjotelia
I was a spark on the award winning short film “Säälistäjat”, also known as “Mercy All the Way” directed by Hannaleena Haru.