I am an experienced multi-skilled video production professional (producer, camera operator and editor) with a demonstrated history in producing and delivering high quality digital content across online and broadcast platforms.
Having worked on a range of production genres and platforms for over ten years, I’ve had the opportunity to work alongside brands such as England Rugby, Premier League, O2, Portsmouth Football Club and Virgin Active.
Skilled in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, YouTube, Wistia, OBS, Cameras (Sony FS7 i and ii, a7sii, Z1/Z5, EX3, Canon C300, XF300/305, 6D and 7D), Time Managment and Project Management.
I’m available for freelance or full/part time opportunities.
• Produced and edited a range of long and short form content (hype reels, features, documentaries, highlights, motion graphics and animation).
• Optimised content for various channels (social media, stadiums, televison).
• Managed freelancers and clients directly, often as Project Lead.
• Heavily involved with over 1000 pieces of sports branded content with England Rugby, O2 Sports, LTA and Premier League which helped reach, retention and engagement with their fans and stakeholders.
• Other clients included Mitsubishi Motors, Telegraph Spark, Canterbury, Tixserve, Hildon Water, Virgin Active and Harlequins.
• Worked within a small marketing team to produce and edit corporate video and photographic content for their social media channels, bespoke video platform and internal presentations.
• Had access to a monthly budget and ensured I kept within or just below budget for content per month.
• Successfully scaled up the quality and output of content for the company with a video content strategy. Focussed on daily YouTube videos and email marketing which helped increase views, subscribers and engagement with members and non-members.
• Produced and edited the club’s media content such as match highlights, exclusive interviews, training and features for their video platform ‘PFC TV’.
• Collaborated and managed with crew, volunteers, interns and clients directly, often as project lead.
• Responsible for overseeing equipment purchase and repairs.
• Video documentary that focussed on the club’s educational involvement with local schools won Portsmouth the ‘Community Club of the Year’ Football League Award in 2011. My role was camera operator and editor.
• Work with production companies, brands, agencies and charities to supply video production services for their clients.
• Operate as a self-shooting videographer and editor; or a specific role.
• Specialising in making content for social media and the digital space.
• Keeping up to date with latest video, marketing and social trends.
• Past clients include Playniac, MEAction UK, Portsmouth FC and ie: music.