- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4k
- Canon 60D
- Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 lens
- Canon EF 50mm f1.8 lens
- Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 lens
- Zoom h4n Recorder
- Manfrotto Tripod
- Final Cut Pro X
De Montfort University
- 2012-2013 BA (Honours) Photography and Video: Second Class Honours
- 2009-2012 Foundation Degree, Photography and Video: Pass
- 2008-2009 BTEC National Diploma, Interactive Media: Merit
Xactium: Risk Mangament Solutions
- 11/10/2016, 2017 Freelance Videographer and editor
• Filmed Annual User Conferences (2016,2017)
• Edit into highlight reel
• Edit audio and send to client separately
• Edit two other additional videos out of footage after shoot
• Send finished files to client via Drop box
• Edit invite for future conference
- November 2017- Present Freelance Wedding Video Editor
• I have edited raw footage given to me by clients into full wedding videos.
• Working with client in discussing the event and music they want in the final edit.
• Sending Rough Edit and making changes to Final Edit.
- 2013-Present Short Film Producer/Director and Editor 2013-Present
• Produce, direct and edit my own short film projects working with actors and interviewing subjects for documentaries.
• I have entered a number of my films into festival and competitions most recently The 15 Second Horror Film Challenge where one of my entries made it to number 13 out of 400 entries.
3q Records, K-Singh Roadshow
- 2013-2017 Freelance Music Video Director, Editor, Camera Operator
• Plan, direct, film and edit music videos
• Discuss and develop ideas with artists and music producers
• Location scout and source camera operators, actors and dancers
• Coordinate with lighting assistant and other camera operators
- 2015-Present Freelance Videographer, Editor
• Create Promotional videos for a number of different wedding suppliers:
K- Singh Roadshow, Indian Rickshaws, Starz Photobooth and Vermillion Events.
Big Barn Project
- 2011-2012 Videographer , Editor
• Planning the shoot
• Directing and filming indoor and outdoor video footage
• Editing footage using Final Cut Pro X
• Consulting with the client
• Working with school children
This was a challenging experience, working with primary school aged children, but one which improved both my technical and communication skills.