As my experience is mainly on offline/online video editing, animation, and color grading in different kinds of video projects like promotion video, animation, event video, etc. Also, I do produce some video projects and manage with vendors/shooting crew on different scale sizes of video shooting projects.
On the other hand, I can do the production/ post-production budget for different projects.
• To manage the team in different types of video projects on many platforms, from social media video to promote the video.
• Collaborate with cross-department stakeholders including account managers, project managers, developers, copywriters, and designers.
• Assist in the development of scopes of work and budget parameters for selected projects in the whole production.
• To create the video content with marketing managers and creative team on developing concepts for advertising, social media, informational videos, and promotion video. The client like Hong Kong Disneyland, AIA Group Limited, MTR Corporation Limited and etc.
• Conceptualised on graphics with producers then completed final versions, used motion graphics to animate products and company logo.
• As a videographer/director for some promotional video and the behind the scene video
• Producing the production/post-production budget with the team, and try to reach more vendors/crew to finish the whole project.
• Proficient video editing with Adobe Premiere CC, After Effect, camera operation, sound recording, lighting, color grading
• As a video editor, mainly video editing, compositing in different kinds of videos. Such as TVC, corporate video, promotion video, and documentary.
• To help the director for video shooting in post-production, to advise the video production to run it smoothly.
To assist the senior manager to retouch or composing videos, and well
prepare the images or masking some footages for the team used.