- Lumix G7 (14-42mm G vario Lens)
- Macbook Pro (Adobe Suite)
I’m a Production Coordinator with an interest in producing the next generation of film.
For ten months, I’ve been working tirelessly in pre, production and post-production on an upcoming feature made with a shoestring budget. This has molded me into a multi-disciplinary producer, with experience in all fields of the production process.
I also currently do freelance photography and film/edit an award-winning sports podcast at Shock Radio, alongside a full week of studies within University of Salford, right alongside media city.
Skills: Videography (Lumix G7, GH5 & Blackmagic Design Pocket 4K), Video Editing (Premiere Pro, Da Vinci Resolve), Stills Photography, Photo Editing (Lightroom, Photoshop), Producing, Boom Operation & Sound Design.
If you’d like to learn more about how my services can help your company, please reach out via email ([email protected]).
University of Salford
- September 2017 - May 2020 BA (Hons) Media Production - 1:1
- September 2015 - June 2017 BTEC Extended Diploma Creative Media Production
- May 2019 - Current Production Coordinator
Ten months of ongoing experience in production management, on-set photography, and field recording on an upcoming feature film with Manchester-based production company, Serious Feather.
– Supervise and coordinate the work of camera, lighting, design and sound crew members.
– Work closely with the Director and Producer to efficiently compile and prepare documentation related to production schedules, casting, catering and script.
– Oversight over the master prop’ s list’ s, as well as leading purchasing of props in accordance with the scheduled shooting dates.
– Use industry sound equipment (Izotope) to repair and piece together dialogue and sounds captured by the sound mixer on set to be fit for promotional purposes.
– Determine and edit the necessary colour grade on the edited timeline in accordance with the Director’s vision.
- October 2017 - December 2017 Director/Camera Operator
– Directed and filmed by myself for my first-year project, the concept was a previous passion of mine to create. With a two-man crew, I shot more than a hundred individual shots around a massive two-day event.
From an Original Idea and proposal of my own doing, I conducted Interviews with Industry professionals among adding my creative vision to the pre and post-production phases.
Student Inspire Network
- February 2019 - March 2019 Camera Operator
●For the month period proceeded to lead efforts in several different video’ s for broadcast across social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. This work included:
●Operating as a one man crew, with a two-camera setup’s to capture A-roll and B-roll, as per the client’s demands.
●Manage time effectively by editing an assembly under a one to two day crunch time for delivery to several platforms.
●Additional oversight over the sound recording using a wireless Sennheiser lav microphone connected via a transmitter to the camera.
●Operation of x3 softbox lights to determine them into a three point lighting setup.
●Working with, and catering the presenter to ensure they perfected delivery under a limited time frame to meet the expected client standard.