- Dual monitor, custom built editing workstation for remote work
- Custom editing laptop for in-house work
- (Ninja fast in) Adobe’s Creative Cloud suite
- Available to work on both weekdays and weekends
- 2012 - 2014 BTEC Level 3 Creative Media Production
- 2014 - 2017 BA (HONS) Digital Film Production
- Oct 2014 - Present Editor and Visual Effects Artist
Writing, directing, editing (and sometimes shooting) a mix of content with a range of clients. I have a heavy background and interest in Post Production (editing, visual effects and motion graphics).
Clients include: ALL4, Marketing VF, KOBOX, BFI, Wild Street Productions, EA Sports, Double Happy Films, National Youth Theatre, Creative Skillset, A Million Ads, Vodafone and more.
KOBOX Boxing Club
- July 2018 - Present Social and Marketing Content Creator
Working (freelance) in-house with KOBOX, I am developing ideas for their social channels and responsible for producing, filming, photography and editing.
- July 2015 - Jan 2019 Content Creator
Freelance writing, shooting and editing social content for major brands including King, Barclays Ping it, Radox, Cornetto, Signal, Vodafone, Simple, Children in Need, Carphone Warehouse, Lynx and more!
British Film Institute (BFI)
- June 2018 Senior Video Editor
During the 2018 BFI Media Conference I was tasked with managing post-production and editing industry talks. This included data management, footage backups, video editing, audio editing, branding and organising exports.
A Million Ads
- Feb 2018 Freelance Video Editor/Consultant
I was brought in to help develop video content for A Million Ads who, primarily operate on radio. This included sourcing stock footage, music, voice overs and editing to their brief. After successfully completing this short contract, I have continued to work with A Million Ads and help them develop more video content.
- Jan 2018 - Feb 2018 Freelance Video Editor
During my time at MVF, I helped the video team with a backlog of video content that needed editing. This included bulk marketing videos, motion graphics, original videos and titles/credits sequences. I have since been invited back to work with the MVF Video Team and continue to work with them on a freelance basis.
Double Happy Films
- Nov 2016 - Feb 2017 Awesome Video Editor/Camera Operator (Intern)
Editing a range of corporate/comedic style videos and creating original motion graphics (titles/credits sequences). I now continue to work with Double Happy Films on a freelance basis.
National Youth Theatre
- June 2016 - July 2016 Projection Designer
I designed projections for the National Youth Theatre’s production of ‘Ripple’. This included planning, designing, filming live-action content (with actors) and animating original motion graphics. These were displayed during the performance.