- Studio Monitors – KRK Rokit 8s
- Microphone – Audio Technica AT2020 + pop shield
- Interface – Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
- Mixer – Alto ZMX 122 FX
- Compressor – Alesis 3632
- Laptop – Macbook (with Pro Tools, Logic and plugins including: Lexicon, Oxford reverb, Waves bundle)
Anglia Ruskin University
- 09/11 - 05/14 1:1 Audio and Music Technology BSc (Hons)
– Achieved 1st Class Honours.
– Won place on Gus Dudgeon Foundation Course for Best Student Award.
– Student Blogger for Anglia Ruskin University.
British Academy of New Music
- 09/09 - 07/11 Creative Music Diploma
– RSL Level 3 Combined Diploma for Music Practitioners. Grade: Distinction.
– Was session guitarist on published library track for Universal (Live A Life).
– Won Access To Music Best Remix Award for Dizzee Rascal remix.
- 02/12 - 02/15 Head of Production
– Rebranded entire station with fresh imaging.
– Aided nomination for Best Station with my audio production skills at Student Radio Awards.
– Presented Breakfast Show, Lunchbreak, and The Jared and Keir Show.
– Played an active role in the committee.
– Project managed various schemes, including a charity prank video for Comic Relief.
- 05/13 - 11/14 Head Recording Engineer + Post Production
– Headed meetings with Director and Producer to create recording plan.
– Managed multiple voice actors and assistant engineer during 3 day recording process.
– Entirely edited all recordings to remove mistakes and leave best takes for all lines.
– Entirely mixed and produced all Foley, SFX and vocals, including sampling, sound design and extra recordings.
– Generated over 300,000 downloads and over £188,000.
Word of Mouth Production Ltd
- 11/15 - Present Audio Producer
– Mix all vocals, music and SFX for audiobooks.
– Master audiobooks to meet ACX requirements for Audible and requirements for iTunes.
- 12/14 - 01/15 Imaging Producer
– Produce all imaging for ‘The Next Big Thing’ launch: 20 original jingles/sweepers/stabs to detail the various aspects of the competition.
– Produce imaging for each show airing on the station: 20 + original sweepers as part of the station relaunch for 2015.
- 11/13 - 07/14 Sound Designer
– Plan, hire, set up, and run all equipment for 4 nights of ‘Burlesque Show’ at Clare College, Cambridge. This included, a full rock band, 25 dancers, and 4 vocalists for a sell-out show each night.
– Recorded, edited and mixed ‘Heart of Darkness’ monologues for UK radio podcast.
Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 11/13 - 05/14 Stage Crew
Member of Stage Crew, transporting and building set, assisting technical crew and running of touring theatre shows.
The Rock Project
- 05/10 - 09/11 Guitar Tutor
– Tutored guitar, bass guitar and bands to large groups of children age 7 – 15, including a variety of rock songs from ACDC to Foo Fighters.
– Explored new techniques to keep students engaged and helped them to connect with each other to prepare for the end of term concert.