– Sony FS5 with Tripod
– 3x batteries
– 3x 64gb cards
– Radio mic
– EF metabones speed booster
– Canon EF 50mm f1.2L USM Lens
– Canon EF Telephoto Zoom Lens 70-300mm
– Canon EF 24-105mm f4L IS II USM Lens
– Adobe Creative Cloud
University of Portsmouth
- September 2011- August 2014 BSc (Hons) Television and Broadcasting with First Class Honours
- February 2018 - Present Camera Assistant/Operator
I have experience as a camera operator on a variety of corporate, behind the scenes and short documentary films and as a camera assistant on commercials, television programs, short films, music videos and live broadcast. See CV and website for full credit list.
- February 2015 - February 2018 Product Specialist
Demonstrations and training broadcast professionals on a wide range of products including Vision Mixers, Automated Production Control, CG and ARVS Graphics systems, Broadcast Cameras, NRCS and Social Media system, Robotics and baseband routing and signal processing equipment. Broad ranging technical and operational knowledge of live broadcast equipment, including 4k and IP technology. I have travelled widely within EMEA and also globally in my training and demonstration role, and worked with broadcasters such as Sky, BBC and ITV on major trade shows such as IBC, NAB CABSAT and BVE.
- October 2014 - January 2015 Camera Operator & Editor
Behind the scenes & documentary films – Sony EX1/AVID.