- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- Lumix G7
- 2 x Lens
- Wacom Pad
- 2 x Commercial lights
- Go Pro
I am up for any challenge!
I've been pressured against the time multiple instances, working for many companies on a range of projects (i.e. Papa Johns, Simrad, Nike, Puresport CBD). Therefore I'm always following precise rules and workflows to suit the clients need. I make sure I am always available when being contacted and I show what I've done in organized folders and layouts for the client to analyse.
I've perfected my skills over the last 5 years on multiple softwares, therefore helping me widen my possibilities in work. I can do 2d/3d work, clean up, tracking, animation, simple composting, camera operation and video, as well as photography.
I'm easy to work with and will always favour the clients needs but also offer expertise and advice on the topic to maximize an appealing outcome.
Harlington Upper School
- 2015-2020 Studying A-levels including predicted grades: Business (A), Media (A), Psychology (C) – AS Level Core Maths achieved A Grade – GCSEs 2xA*, 5xA, 2xB – Passed Level 3 Algebra Award (7 UCAS points)
- 2018-2019 Food and beverage assistant
Welcoming customers and taking orders, food and drinks preparation,
- 10/8/19-17/8/19 Video Marketing Assistant
1-week placement as video editor and marketing assistant
- 21/7/19-22/7/19 Camera Operator
Burghley House Battle Prom 2019 – Full day of filming
ENVY Post Production
- July 2019 Runner
2-week placement as a studio runner
Nemorin Film & Video Ltd
- July 2019 Film and Video Assistant
1-week placement as an assistant to the video and film team