- Macbook Pro Laptop – 16GB Ram, Dual internal hard drives
- Desktop Based iMac – 16GB RAM
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 & CC
- Adobe After Effects
- Final Cut Pro 7
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Illustrator
University of West London
- Feb 2009 - Feb 2012 Bachelors Degree BA (Hons) First Class Film: Video Production with Film Studies
- Sept 2005 - June 2008 BTEC National Diploma in Film (M.M.P)
John Lyon School
- Sept 1999 - Jun 2004 8 GCSE’s (Grade B-C) English (Lang), English (Lit), Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, R.E
Future Productions Films Ltd
- Jan 2010 - Present Freelance Producer / Video Editor / Motion GFX Director
- Sept 2013 - Dec 2014 Brand Film Editor / Producer
Duties included the creating of content for global brands using both Adobe Premiere CC & Final Cut Pro 7. Producing content from scratch for brands, including managing aspects such as editing, motion graphics, music rights clearance and delivery with the same high production values as television TVCs.
Clients have included: Coca-Cola, Chivas, Dunhill, Oasis, KIA, Vodafone, Sunsilk, Oral B, Facebook, LUX, Dove, British Airways, IKEA,
EE, SKY Sports, NOW TV, Mc Vities, Barclays, Nurofen, Barratt Homes, Clear, Tuborg, Capital One, Gold Blend, PWC, Beefeater, Minute Maid, Tresemme, Chessington Zoo and more.
Deltatre Media Ltd
- Jul 2012 - Sept 2012 Events Operator / Channel 4 Graphics - London 2012 Olympic TV Broadcast
Duties Included the editing and broadcast of live video feeds from the London 2012 Olympics using the “ForScene” cloud based video editing platform. The work produced was then broadcasted live to 64 Countries Worldwide and hosted on the O cial Inter- national Olympics Committee online channel. A demonstration of excellent time keeping skills and experience working simulta- neously on both PC & MAC was essential for this role. The Channel 4 Graphics role also required working towards strict broadcast deadlines and the ability to work under pressure in an o ce environment, all work produced was expected to be of a high standard as it was screened to a worldwide audience.