- Canon 70D
- 55-250mm Lens
- 18-55mm Prime Lens
- 40mm Macro Lens
- Neewer 31.5in Camera Track Slider
- Benro A2573FS6 Tripod
- Zoom H2n Mic
- Full Adobe Creative Cloud
- DaVinci Resolve
University of Lincoln
- 2014-2017 Media Production BA (Hons)
Range High School Sixth Form
- 2012-2014 BTEC & A-Levels
I took three courses over the two years:
– Creative Media Production BTEC
– Product Design A-Level
– IT A-Level
Manning Gottlieb OMD
- December 2018 - March 2019 Video Production & Design Assistant Internship
– Made short animations and edited clips together to create the ads, as well as manipulated already existing assets such as photos.
– Designed print ads and ensured the dimensions were precise.
– Set up ads for posting on Facebook using their “Creative Hub” system.
– Researched the latest trends to help ensure the team is up to date on social media.
– These ads were produced for high profile clients, such as Waitrose, MAC Cosmetics and Barilla
- March 2019 Runner
– Worked on sets for productions such as:
– Agile FIlm’s production of McDonald’s “Give into Bacon” campaign.
– Periscope Production’s “Merseyside Emergency Services RTC Film”
– Prepared drinks and took care of general tasks for the crew.
– Set up equipment at the start of the shoot and took it down at the end.
– Took photos of the set during production.
ENVY Post Production
- September 2018 Runner Work Placement
– Work placement prepared food and drinks for editors & clients.
– Kept workstations clear, transported vital assets between branches.
- July 2015 - Present Filmmaker
– Shot and edited a wide range of films in that have been used by NHS, Transport for Greater Manchester and more.
– Used a wide range of skills such as animation, editing, camera operation, photography and graphic design.
– My work has been used in official an official publication from the Royal Academy of Arts.
Turtle Canyon Media
- July 2016 - August 2016 Work Placement
– Helped out on a variety of projects, working both on set as a runner and videographer as well as helping with post-production.
– Worked at their facilities at Pinewood Studios
- December 2017 - May 2018 Front of House Staff
– Kept restaurant and cafe clean and took customer’s orders.
– Prepared basic meals and drinks, including teas, coffees and alcohol.
– Opened and shut the cafe and restaurant, and kept inventory in check.
Formby Pool Trust
- May 2018 - October 2018 Front of House Staff
– Sorted orders for customers and provided for all their needs with a positive attitude.
– Prepared a wide range of hot drinks, from simple americanos to more complex mochas.
– Kept the café and kitchen clean on a regular basis, and performed a deep clean every other week.
– Opened and shut the café, keeping an eye on the equipment to make sure it was in working condition during the process.