I’m a very passionate and professional video editor. My outcome is flexible based on content: kids entertainment, interviews, news content, storytelling content, advertisement, music videos, and learning/ educational content.
My professional work experience has been in high pressure and fast pace environment, and I am confident to deliver quality video in timely manner.
– Deliver updated news for Japanese viewers in the US by editing variations of global, domestic, and local news contents as well as by making editorial decisions to story selection in daily content pool
– Inspiring young viewers through the taste of Japanese pop culture and trends during emphasizing the style with video editing techniques
– Create graphics as well as captions for video contents for more efficient storytelling that is suitable to various age groups
– Boost efficiency for creative team by transcoding various types of footage as well as organizing station’s footage archives
– Oversee general maintenance of ISIS, Avid Media Central UX, Avid
Storage Suite, and Avid Media Suite and liaison with Avid tech support
– Encode and upload videos to station’s website and its YouTube page as well as send them to affiliates using Vantage, FireFTP, and Signiant
Finalize 3 episodes of a stories Eat. Stay. Love. by going through each cut whether they make sense in Japanese as well as replacing/ adding some cuts for more effective storytelling.
-Edit and sound design entertaining and educational videos, high profile creative projects requiring significant creative input, advertising campaign-quality videos -Create engaging animated assets that hold the attention of young audiences by applying strategies provided by audience development team
-Supervise post-production team and ensure technical quality meets the industry standard