- Nikon D5200 DSLR
- Adobe Studios
Seeking entry-level employment within a company to lean and grow, from The Northern Film School with recent television experience with the BBC. I have a passion and knowledge for working within the post-production field. Working within different stages of production I gained a wider interest in that of pre and post-production, more prominently the role of editor. With experience on software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, Shotgun, and also touching basics with programmes like After Effects and Photoshop.
Leeds Beckett University
- 2016/2019 Bachelor of Arts with Higher Second Class Honours in - Filmmaking
- 08/19 - 09/19 Production Runner
• Helping Director with Vision Mixing rehearsal within the OB Studio Control Room.
• Assisting with the setup and filming of presenter promos.
• Helping queue graphics for the TX files.
• Gaining a wide understanding of the work etiquette and terminology used in a live
• Generally completing any tasks needed around The Royal Albert Hall, Livewire office or OB
• Credited TV role.
- 10/19 - 10/19 Office Runner
• Delivering any needs the post-production team would need to help carry out their work.
• Greeting any industry guest that arrived for production meetings with a welcoming and
• Sitting in on editing and dubbing work, gaining a wider insight into the professional
- 09/18 - 09/18 Wedding Videographer
• Recording multiple shots throughout the day, covering all parts of the ceremony, but still
being a guest and not disturbing the proceedings of the day.
• Compiling the footage together with music to create a video for them to view.
• Creating and publishing the video file for them in under twenty-four hours.