- Canon 5D mk 3, Tamron 24-70m f2.8, Canon 70-200m f5, 50m 1.8.
- Zoom H4N, Zoom H1 with tie mic, Rode video mic
- Sachtler Ace Fluid Head Tripod
- Micro Slider
- Top Light
- 2 x Studio lights with soft boxes
- Mac Book Pro 15″
- Final Cut Pro
- After Effects
London South Bank University
- sep 10-june 2013 BA Hons in Digital Film & Video Production
This course encompassed many aspects of both film production and film studies. It provide me with a good grounding to work in the film and video production industry.
‘In Her Dream’ – Young In Hong, fig-2, Institute of Contemporary Art, London.
- Monday 9th feb - Thursday 12th Feb Director, Editor.
I won a commission to make a short film documenting the performance of an art work by the South Korean artist Young In Hong at The ICA London. The film was then screened for visitors to the gallery for a week after the performance.
Rich Hall’s Hoe Down – Live at Soho Theatre - Bar Productions for Off The Kerb Productions
- 3rd Feb 2015 Camera Operator - Assistant Editor
‘Tomorrow’ Feature film - Tomorrow Film Productions
- November 2014 Camera Trainee
A feature film produced by Martin Scorsese, due for release this year. I performed general cam trainee roles and occasionally a 2nd AC role.
SEGRO – Business Watch 2014
- Dec 2014 2nd Camera & Editor
Law Course Introductions – University College London
- Sep 2014 - Nov 2014 Camera Operator
The Shirt Company
- sep 2014 Videographer
Commissioned to make a short film film detailing the production and photo shoot of The Shirt Companies new range. This involved going to Hungary to film in their factories and design studios.
York Council & Yorkshire Fitness Hire - Tour De France 2014
- June 2014 Videographer
Asked to make a promo documenting The Tour De France coming to York, and Yorkshire Fitness Hire’s activities during the weekend festival.
Little Gold Online – The Telegraph - Kevin Ahart In The Studio
- June 2014 Camera Operator
Joseph Osgood – ‘She So Fine' - Electric Theater
- may 2014 Camera Trainee
The Great Bake Off - Paul Hollywood TV advert & EPK - Triology Films & Little gold online
- April 2014 Camera Op
Nutley Edge Ancient Gill Woodland Restoration - National Lottery Funding & The Outreach Charity
- Feb 2014 Camera Op & Editor
I jointly won a commission with Bar Productions to make a film documenting the building of a Nature Trail for Adults with learning disabilities.
10 Plagues A Song Cycle- Marc Almond
- Feb 2014 Camera Op
616 – Web series Systir Productions The True Story of Vincent Legrand
- Oct 2013 Second AC/ Clapper loader
Mike – Short Film - Iressistable Films
- June 2013 Runner
Drop-out TV Interviews Bastille
- March 2013 Cam Op
The British Museum Broadcasting Unit – The Grayson Perry Interviews
- August 2012 Jnr Editor - Work exp