- Canon 7D and 5D Mark 2
- L Series lenses (80-200mm f/2.8, 28-80mm f/2.8-4, 17-40mm f/4, 50mm f/1.8)
- 64G in Compact Flash cards
- Rode directional microphone/Sennheiser wireless clip mic EW100 G2
- Manfrotto tripod and monopod with fluid heads
- Flycam 5000
- DSLR LED lamp
- Limelite M7 Plus HD Filed Monitor
- Limelite shoulder rig with follow focus Comodo Pro
- Bowens Gemini 500Pro (2x) Tx Rx Kit
- 2009/2012 Media and Communications graduate
I am a proficient camera operator with audio capture and lighting experience and a thorough understanding of prime lenses and the relevant gear for video production. I have worked with a large array of DSLR cameras (both full frame and cropped sensor), Blackmagic, and Canon’s C-100 and C-300 among others.
I’m proficient in Premiere Pro, FCP, Davinci Resolve, After Effects (including third party plug-ins such as Mocha Pro, Looks, Twixtor and Optical Flares) and Adobe Media Encoder. I am well versed in the production of animations, infographics, kinetic typography, parallax, time-lapse/hyper-lapse photography and rotoscoping.