- Nagra VI – 8-channel digital recorder
- Nagra Seven Sound Recorder
- Sennheiser radio mic EW 112
- Sennheiser MKH 8060
- Sennheise MKH 416
- Sennheiser MKH 8070
- Rode NTG2
- Tascam Recorder
- Marantz Recorder
- Zoom Recorder
- Roland R-26 6-Channel Portable Recorder
- 2013 / 2016 MA. Filmmaking
Development of professional film making and production skills. Learning how to use digital and analogue equipment; and studying theories of contemporary cinema.
Specialised in: Data collation, review and synopsis; Communication (oral,written and electronic); Time management; Computing; and Co-operation and teamwork.
Relevant courses: cinematography; sound recording;editing; and writing/directing.
University of Bedfordshire
- 2011 / 2012 Bsc (Hons) Computer Science
Relevant Modules: Social and Professional Project Management ; Introduction to Software Development using Eclipse ;Research Methodology and Emerging Technologies ; Comparative Integrated Systems
- March 2014 - July 2014 Sound Designer & Sound Recordist
I was a part of the group who were given a project to create a series of short, informative and innovative quirky films that demonstrated the breadth of support available for students from their first day in campus.
The films incorporated a variety of mediums including animation, graphics and film.
Gordon Film & SLH Media
- May 2015 - October 2015 Sound Recordist & Sound Design
A strange half man half pig creature, the Pigman, shuffles home to his derelict house high up in the mountains.
- September 2014 - November 2014 Sound Recordist & Sound Design