Shutterstock Discount Code
25% Off Subscriptions & Credit at Shutterstock
Use Promo Code:
25% Off [Expires: 9th September 2021]
You’ll be please to hear you can now save 25% on stock footage, images and music with our exclusive Shutterstock discount.
Shutterstock has one of the world’s largest royalty-free image collections. They host over 285 million images, and add more than 200,000 every day.
Founded in 2003 by programmer and photographer Jon Oringer, Shutterstock has also acquired a handful of other stock video companies.
Starting with Bigstock in 2009 and PremiumBeat in 2015, the company had over 100,000 contributors as of March 2016. They have an active customer base of 1.4 million people in 150 countries.
What Can You Find on Shutterstock?
- 15 million+ video clips (with a large number in HD)
- High quality footage (2 million clips in stunning 4k)
- Royalty-free video, music and images (including photos, vectors, illustrations, icons)
- High-quality music tracks of every mood and genre
- Innovative search tools, including Shutterstock Showcase – find what you need, fast
- Enhanced licenses with a limited selection of editorial licensed images
- Standard licenses with not-so-standard advantages
Shutterstock offers a simple package or single file pricing. Whether you want multiple clips or just one, they offer the flexibility you’ve been looking for.
The packages start at five video clips for £219. This is an amazing deal – each clip is only £43.80.
(And, you can save even more with our promo code above!)
Shutterstock makes things easier and offers a standard licence on all footage.
Similar to royalty-free music, it’s important to understand what types of usage are permitted before purchasing.
Here’s what to expect with standard permissions:
- Web Use – Footage can be used on social media websites, mobile apps and on sites such as YouTube or Vimeo. It can even be used in content that will be digitally downloaded. The audience size limit for this type of web use is up to 500,000.
- Live Performances – The footage can also be used at live performances such as musicals, corporate presentations, concerts and musicals with an audience size limit of 500,000.
- On Websites – Videos that are embedded on actual web pages have no audience limit restrictions.
Who can use our Shutterstock discount code?
Anybody in need of the best royalty-free content and wants to save some money!
Shutterstock has a wide audience of creative freelancers: bloggers, advertising and marketing agencies, media and corporate organizations, filmmakers, editors, and production houses.
Recognise yourself on this list? What are you waiting for! Check out Shutterstock and download some awesome royalty-free footage. And make sure you use our unique Shutterstock promo code above to get 25% off!