Color Finale Discount Code [10% Off] Mar 2023
Use Promo Code:
Yes, that’s right you can now get 10% off the Pro Licence with our exclusive Color Finale discount.
What Is Colour Finale 2?
Color Finale is the most popular colour grading plugin for Final Cut Pro X (FCPX).
It was the first complete professional colour grading plugin for FCPX, coming at a time when FCPX had pretty limited colour tools.
Since then they’ve had two versions, the latest being Color Finale 2, and this March they celebrated the 5th Anniversary of the launch of the original plugin.
Firstly, the plugin comes from a team with an impressive track record in professional film and TV. Team members have worked directly on tier 1 motion pictures and have developed high end colour grading toolsets before.
In addition to this two of the group were part of a team that won four AMPAS SciTech Oscars in a single year for colour grading, colour management, and film scanning.
Today, the majority of tier 1 motion pictures still use tools developed by members of their R&D team.
What Does It Do?
Color Finale 2 is a complete professional colour grading toolset for FCPX. It is the equivalent of 5 separate plugins unified into a single higher performance plugin.
- Professional Adaptive Colour Toolset – comprehensive colour toolset, which can be used in simple or advanced modes, derived from tier 1 feature film experience.
- Advanced Primary Colour Correction Tools – auto-white balance using XRite ColorChecker Video, camera-emulated exposure control
- Colour Management with ACES support – work with LUTs, camera profiles, or ACES.
- Colour wheels, RGB Curves, HSL Curves, Vector grading (6), Group Grading – advanced secondary colour grading tools for granular colour control.
- Tangent Devices – colour panel support for faster UI control.
- Layered Masks – NEW inside & outside grading, copy & paste masks between layers.
- NEW Image Mask – use image tonality to modulate grading operations. Produces a stunning cinematic look!
Colour Finale 2 Features
Firstly, the plugin has an adaptive interface. At one end of the scale, it contains the tools a professional colourist would expect to see, yet these are only revealed if/when required.
This means that at the other end of the scale, the tools appear simple to use and appeals to Editors and Videographers.
Finally, it enables projects edited in FCPX to be colour graded and finished in FCPX, saving time, video quality, and minimising errors.
Start Saving Now With Our Discount Code!
Our exclusive discount code gives Video Collective members 10% off the cost of the Pro licence ($134). It also includes the following.
- 2 sets of looks
- Free upgrade to V2.1 software
So what are you waiting for? use the Color Finale promo code link above and start saving! Please note that the plugin is for macOS FCPX only.